Country Club Of Fairfax is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Fairfax, Virginia.
On June 26, 1948, the course opened with four holes. In 1949, the course was expanded to nine holes. he course was designed by William Gordon.
In 1954 the second nine holes, designed by Robert Trent Jones, were added.
In 1958 the entire golf course was revised by Budding Loving and Algie Pulley.
In 1963 the Club officially changed its name to the Country Club of Fairfax. Later in that decade, five holes were added to the course and five of the original holes were designated for practice play.
Par for the course is 71. From the back tees, the course plays to 6,617 yards. From the forward tees, the course measures 5,349 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 5, a par-5 that plays to 586 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 13, a par-3 that plays to 181 yards from the back tees.
Watch out for # 5, the 586 yard par-5 challenge and the #1 handicap hole on the course. The easiest hole is # 13, the 181 yard par-3.
Latest Golf Course Reviews