Brigham Willows Golf Club first opened for play in 1943. The course was designed by Mick Riley.
Blue tees: par-37, 3,300 yards, 35.1 / 121
Red tees: par-37, 3,030 yards, 36.5 / 123
Brigham Willows Golf Club closed in 2001.
Latest Golf Course Reviews
Off the Fringe, “Golf’s best short read.” The award winning newsletter, sent twice monthly, that provides an unconventional perspective on the golf world.