Pleasant Valley golf course opened in 1967. The course was designed by Telford Dixon.
Telford Dixon 1914-2008 was a lifetime PGA pro who began to turn the family farm into a golf course in 1965. He built the course himself, a hole at a time, opening it as Pleasant Valley Golf Course in 1967 with three completed holes. By 1974, 18 holes had been completed. He assisted with the operation of the course with his wife, Bernice, and son, Bernard. Telford designed his own golf club called a Baffey. He retired from the golf course in 1991.
The Pleasant Valley Golf Course plays to a par-71 and a maximum distance of 6,498 yards. The course rating is 69.8 and the rating is 124.
Blue tees: par-72, 6,498 yards, 69.8/124
White tees: par-72, 5,953 yards, 67.1/115
Red tees: par-72, 5,363 yards, 70.3/115
Latest Golf Course Reviews