Colonial Golf & Tennis Club is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Colonial’s first golf course was opened in 1910 as Colonial Country Club. The club and course moved to the current location in 1954. The new course, designed by David & Bill Gordon, opened in 1956
The design has holes cut over rolling hills and through large 100 plus-year-old trees. The course is a championship layout that was renovated in 2002-2003 by Arthur Hills – Steve Forest Design Associates to create larger greens and multiple tee boxes.
$41 (cart included), played on Saturday, March 2010 at 8am
Colonial Golf and Tennis is a real treat to play. It is an Arthur Hills remake with great bent grass greens and fairways. The staff is very accommodating. They continue to make improvements. Several pine trees have been removed and all tress close to fairways have had the limbs trimmed higher.
Latest Golf Course Reviews