Rosedale Golf Club is an 18 hole golf course located in Toronto, Ontario.
The Golf Club was founded in 1893 in Moore Park as a 9 hole course and moved to Rosedale, Toronto in 1895-1896. The club and course moved to its current location in 1909. Initially, the course offered 9-holes designed by Tom Bendelow. Donald Ross designed the back nine and reworked the front nine in 1917. Howard Watson, Clinton Robinson, and Bob Cupp have followed with renovations.
This course is situated in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding area. The golf course is always well-maintained. Many of the tee boxes and greens are elevated. Each hole on the course is distinctive, with water in play on 9 of the 18 holes, big elevation changes and tight, rolling fairways.
The course plays to par 71 (73 for ladies) and a maximum distance of 6,525 yards.
Latest Golf Course Reviews