Shady Grove Golf Club, is a Public, 18 hole golf course located in Findlay, Ohio.
The Shady Grove Golf Course first opened for play in 1965.
This par 3 (18-holes, par-54, 1,971 yards) has water hazards (a pond and creek) coming into play on at least seven holes. Ladies tee off from the same set of tees as the men. The driving range is lit for night play, plus a miniature golf course is available.
Shady Grove has been a summer staple of Northwest Ohio for over 50 years. The restaurant was built in 1959 (on the site of a working dairy farm); the miniature golf course and driving range were built in 1960; and the 18 hole, par-3 golf course followed in 1965.
The facility has been family owned and operated throughout this time. PGA Professional Scott Malloy purchased Shady Grove from his father in 1990, and has brought golf instruction, equipment fitting and recreational leagues and tournaments to the community during this time. He and his wife manage the facility.
Latest Golf Course Reviews