The Randolph Golf Course first opened for play in 1003. The course was designed by Marty Johnson. The golf course was built with funds provided solely by donations. Located at 406 S. Pierce St., the course is owned by the city and operated by the Randolph Golf Board.
The Randolph Golf Course was built on rolling terrain, so expect some uneven lies. Elevation changes measuring up to fifty feet come into play on at least three holes. The fairways are wide open, and the undulating greens are extremely large. One of most difficult holes is #2 because requires an uphill tee shot, then a blind approach shot to a green that is protected by moguls on both sides. Water hazards come into play on three holes.
The Randolph Golf Course plays to a par 36 and a maximum 9-hole distance of 3,054 yards. The course rating is 34.0 and the slope rating is 102.
$16 (cart included), played on Sunday, August 2007 at 8am
The best shape of any course in northeast Nebraska, don't miss it!
Latest Golf Course Reviews