White Lake Golf Club is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Whitehall, Michigan, MI and only 10 miles from Muskegon and 30 miles from Grand Haven.
White Lake Golf Club first opened for play in 1916. Tom Bendelow designed the first nine holes. The course was expanded to 18 holes in 1927. Bruce and Jerry Matthews redesigned this course in 1965.
This private course features fast, sloping greens and thick rough bordering its narrow fairways. In addition, numerous of sand bunkers are incorporated into the course design. Water hazards come into play on nine holes.
Blue tees: par-71, 5,739 yards, 67.8 / 116
White tees: par-71, 5,541 yards, 66.9 / 115
Silver tees: par-71, 5,207 yards, 65.2 / 110
Gold tees: par-71, 4,714 yards, 62.7 / 106
Blue tees (W): par-74, 5,739 yards, 72.9 / 133
White tees (W): par-74, 5,541 yards, 71.8 / 131
Silver tees (W): par-74, 5,207 yards, 69.9 / 123
Gold tees (W): par-74, 4,714 yards, 66.9 / 117
Latest Golf Course Reviews