The Oaks Golf Club Golf Course first opened in 1909 and was the site of the original Berrien Hills Country Club. When Berrien Hills Country Club moved to its present location in 1924, the course was turned into a public course named Martin Hill then later called Wyndwicke. That course received a final name change to The Oaks in 1969. The course was redesigned at that time by Arthur Hills.
The Oaks Golf Club Golf Course plays to a par-72 and measures 6,776 yards from the back tees.
Oaks Golf Club Golf Course has fast sloped greens. The fairways are wide with a number of bunkers and ponds. Hole #18 is a par 4 with a pond located behind the green.
Oaks Golf Club Golf Course closed in the summer of 2005.
Latest Golf Course Reviews