Eagle Creek Golf Club, originally named The Ot-well-Egan Golf Course, is a Public, 9 hole golf course located in Allegan, Michigan.
Eagle Creek Golf Club first opened for play in 1926. The course was built on what was once farmland and the original farmhouse, built in 1850, was used as the course 's clubhouse.
The 9-hole course played to a maximum distance of 3,187 yards and a par of 36.
The course closed in 2011 and has been returned to agricultural use.
Latest Golf Course Reviews