Fort Wayne Country Club is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The course first opened for play in 1908. David McIntosh laid out the original 9 holes at Fort Wayne Country Club and noted golf course architect William B. Langford of Chicago expanded the course to 18 holes in 1916.
The course was built on rolling hills and can provide a variety of challenging lies. Water and trees come into play frequently. The signature hole is #14, requiring a long tee shot through trees.
Latest Golf Course Reviews