Riverside Golf Club is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in North Riverside, Illinois.
Riverside first opened for play in 1893 as a nine-hole golf course on the west side of the Des Plaines River.
In 1915 Riverside Golf Club purchase 88.5 acres west of the Des Plaines River and 12.2 acres east of the Des Plaines River to build their 18 hole course. In 1919, Riverside hired golf course architect William Langford, to redesign the existing course and expand on the new land to create the 18 hole course we see today.
The fairways are tight and tree lined. Water hazards and a creek come into play on at least seven holes.
Par for the course is 71. From the back tees, the course plays to 6,661 yards. From the forward tees, the course measures 5,718 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 10, a par-5 that plays to 584 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 7, a par-3 that plays to 165 yards from the back tees.
Latest Golf Course Reviews