Geneva Golf Club is a Private, 9 hole golf course located in Geneva, Illinois.
Geneva Golf Club first opened for play in 1900. The course was designed by James Foulis.
The Geneva Golf Club was organized in 1900 by renting land from the McChesney Farm. They were admitted to the Western Golf Association in 1905 and ten years later purchased the 40 acres from the McChesney Family. The Golf Course and Clubhouse remain on those same 40 acres today.
The golf course was rebuilt that year; substantially as it is now. The clubhouse was built in 1919 with water being piped to all the greens in 1921.
This is an traditional course, short, tight, and somewhat demanding. The greens are small, and the fairways are narrow. The terrain is rolling, so expect some uneven lies in the fairways. Water hazards come into play on at least seven different occasions. There are additional tees that can be used when playing an eighteen hole round.
Blue tees: par-34, 2,930 yards, 68.8 / 130
Red tees: par-36, 2,644 yards, 70.9 / 129
Latest Golf Course Reviews