The El Paso Golf Club opened in 1920. It was originally located on the northeast side of El Paso. The Club changed its location in 1924 when a clubhouse and the first nine holes were completed. The back nine holes opened in 1990. The 18-hole configuration was designed by William J. Spear.
El Paso Golf Club is a golf club in the country, southeast of El Paso, Illinois. Facilities include an 18-hole regulation golf course, full-service pro shop, restaurant, bar and banquet room.
The golf course is open to the public every day except Sunday and holidays.
The El Paso Golf course measures 5,045 from the front tees, 5,664 from the middle tees and 6,111 from the back tees. The course rating is 69.6, with a slope of 125. EPGC features many elevation changes, 43 sand traps, nearly 400 trees, three lakes and a creek running throughout. Water comes into play on 13 holes. EPGC is a scenic, well maintained, challenging test of golf from any set of tees.
Latest Golf Course Reviews