Pinehurst Golf Club golf course was orignially opened in 1929 by Kellogg area business men. The course was designed by a gentleman by the name of Bauman. The course was originally 6 holes (1, 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9) with sand greens.
This very scenic course is surrounded by beautiful mountains. The fairways are wide but tree lined, and the greens are small and medium speed. The current layout includes a second set of tees that dramatically changes the play of the holes. A creek runs through the course and comes into play on 5 of the 9 holes. The terrain is flat and easy to walk.
Latest Golf Course Reviews