Fort McPherson Golf Course, is a Military, 18 hole golf course located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Fort McPherson Golf Course first opened for play in 1948. The course was designed and built by George W Cobb.
The course was built on rolling terrain. A pond comes into play on one hole. The fairways are wide and generous. The challenge comes primarily from the fast and undulating greens.
Blue tees: par-72, 6,296 yards, 126 / 70.4
White tees: par-72, 5,769 yards, 121 / 67.5(M), 129 / 73.4(W)
Red tees: par-72, 4,891 yards, 121 / 68.7
The course closed in 2011 coinciding with the closure of the base.
Latest Golf Course Reviews