Colina Park Golf Course is a Public, 18 hole, par-3 golf course located a few miles east of downtown San Diego, California.
Colina Park Golf Course offers golfers of all skill levels a fun and challenging way to test their short game. Every hole is less than 110 yards and includes elevated tee boxes and contoured greens, giving golfers the opportunity to get creative with their skills. You can walk an 18-hole round of golf in less than three hours. It's a great way to get some exercise while having fun and improving your game. 100% of all greens fees, rental fees and driving range revenue go towards supporting youth programs for Pro Kids |The First Tee of San Diego.
Par for the course is 54. From the back tees the course plays to 1,250 yards. The longest hole on the course is #6, a par-3 that plays to 109 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 11, a par-3 that plays to 54 yards from the back tees.
# 6, the 106 yard par-3 challenge is the #1 handicap hole on the course. The easiest hole is # 11, the 54 yard par-3.
* 1,250-yard, 18-hole, par-3 layout with holes ranging from 54 to 109 yards
* 11 bunkers, 2 lakes and waterfalls
* Warm up on driving range or in hitting cage
* With a variance in elevated tee boxes and severe contours in the greens, the course plays more difficult than the yardage would appear
* 1,200 to 1,800-square-foot greens
* 1,500-square-foot green with a five-station chipping and bunker area
* 3,000-square-foot practice putting green
* Food and beverages available in the pro shop
* Alcohol-free and smoke free facility
* Lessons available from PGA professionals. Inquire in pro shop.
Seniors, Juniors, Military and Students can by a 10-Play-Card for only $60. Adults get the same card for just $80. Pull carts and riding carts are extra. But this is an easily walked course. At $6 or $8 dollars a round with the Play-Card, this is a bargain.
Latest Golf Course Reviews