Foster Golf Links is a Public 18 holes golf course located in Tukwila, Washington. Foster Golf Links was built alongside the meandering Duwamish River.
Foster Golf Links first opened for play in 1925 as a 9-hole layout. In 1927 a second nine was completed making Foster an 18-hole golf course. The course was designed by George Eddy.
In 1978, the Citizens of Tukwila purchased the course with General Obligation Bonds and Councilmatic Bonds. Three different concessionaires operated the facility until 1990. At that time, the City of Tukwila Parks and Recreation Department took over management of the facility with the exception of the restaurant.
Foster Golf Links is an enterprise fund. All course improvements are funded from revenues received from golfers.
Par for the course is 68. From the back tees the course plays to 4788 yards. From the forward tees the course measures 4400 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 10, a par-5 that plays to 445 Yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 9, a par-3 that plays to 95 yards from the back tees.
Watch out for # 6, a 419 yard par-4 challenge and the #1 handicap hole on the course. The easiest hole is # 14, a 174 yard par-3.
Latest Golf Course Reviews