The Country Club, is a Private, 18 hole golf course located on the south east side of Salt Lake City, Utah, on the foothills of the Wasatch mountain range just 10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake
The Country Club incorporated in 1899.. It's first location was leased on Gilmer Drive (1300 East 900 South) near the current site of East High School.
In 1905 the Club moved to the "Forest Dale" location at 900 East 2500 South.
In 1920 The Country Club moved to its present location and development the current 18-hole golf course. The course opened in May 1921. The original course architects were Willie Watson & Harold Lamb
In 2006, The Country Club began an 18-month golf course renovation. The project encompassed new bunkers, teeing grounds, and greens. John Harbottle, the golf course architect, made other design changes that updated the course, created new challenges, but also preserved the history of the golf course design.
Today, approximately 440 golfing members and 150 social members enjoy the clubhouse and the 18-hole championship golf course sitting on 175 acres with commanding views of the mountains and city. Memberships rates peaked at $115,000 in 1998.
The Country Club facility in Salt Lake City, Utah plays to a par-72 and maximum distance of 7,018 yards.
Latest Golf Course Reviews