St. Davids Golf Club is a Private 18 hole golf course located in Wayne, Pennsylvania
St. Davids Golf Club first opened for play in 1897. Designed by one of the most renowned architects in golf, Donald J. Ross, the golf course at St. Davids Golf Club opened to rave reviews on October 1, 1927.
In 1994 the Club engaged golf course architect Brian Silva to renovate the golf course. The renovation involved rebuilding all the bunkers on the course and adding some new bunkers, particularly on the left side of the third fairway and the right side of the seventh fairway. The fourth, sixth and 14th greens were re-built and a fourth set of tees was added creating the current green (forward) tees.
Par for the course is 72. From the back tees, the course plays to 6,608 yards. From the forward tees, the course measures 4,997 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 11, a par-5 that plays to 545 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 6, a par-3 that plays to 148 yards from the back tees.
Watch out for # 7, a 464-yard par-4 challenge and the #1 handicap hole on the course. The easiest hole at St. Davids Golf Course is # 10, a 177 yard par-3.
Latest Golf Course Reviews