Lancaster Country Club is a Private, 27 hole golf course facility in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Lancaster Country Club has three 9-hole golf courses. These courses can be combined in pairs to form three different 18 hole course challenges. The nine-hole courses are The Dogwood Course, The Meadow Creek Course, and The Highlands Course.
Lancaster Country Club first offered golf in 1900. The original 9-hole course is on the land now owned by Lancaster Catholic High School. The original club-house is now a private residence.
The club moved to its current location in 1913 and had a new 9-hole course constructed that was designed by William Flynn. In 1940, the club again purchased additional land on the other side of the Conestoga River and Mr. Flynn returned to design four holes on the new property and revise the existing holes to make an 18 hole course. In 1994 a new nine, The Highlands Course, was added. The Highlands course was designed by Brian Silva.
The Dogwood Course plays to a par-37 and plays to a maximum distance of 3,441 yards.
The Meadow Creek plays to a par-35 and plays to a maximum distance of 3,317 yards.
The Highlands Course plays to a par-35 and plays to a maximum distance of 3,359 yards.
Lancaster Country Club was the host site for the 2015 USGA Women's Open Championship.
The courses were renovated between 2004-2006 by Ron Forse.
Latest Golf Course Reviews