The Club's original 18-hole course was designed by the famous Golf Course Architect Walter Travis in 1927. The "New Nine" was designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan in 1988 and like the original course, is best known for its large undulating greens.
The three nines, appropriately named the Pines, Willows and Falls, combine to make three eighteen-hole courses, the Old, North, and South. Each nine offers a wide variety of challenges but each is still forgiving in its own way, which makes the course attractive to both low- and high-handicaps players alike.
Guest (cart included), played on Saturday, July 2015 at 7:29 AM
Nicest Course in Pennsylvania.....Amazing Green Complexes
Latest Golf Course Reviews