Winding Hollow Country Club, is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in New Albany, Ohio.
The current location on Babbitt Road is the second home of Winding Hollow Country Club. The original club was built in 1921 on the northeast side of town for the city’s Jewish community because, at the time, Jewish golfers were barred from many private clubs.
In the late 1980s, the club decided to move to a site near New Albany. The new club opened in 1992. The course was designed by Arthur Hills.
The old club was sold to Columbus, which changed the name to Champions.
Winding Hollow remained a private country club until 2007, It was briefly affiliated with Dublin’s Tartan Fields – but reverted back to the name Winding Hollow and was opened to the public soon after.
This course has fifteen holes that are heavily wooded. The narrow fairways are tree lined, water hazards come into play on seven holes. The greens are small, undulating and medium to fast in speed, depending on the seasonal weather conditions.%u200B
Black tees: par-72, 6,870 yards, 73.7 / 138
Blue tees: par-72, 6,370 yards, 71.1 / 132
White tees: par-72, 5,840 yards, 68.7 / 126
Red tees: par-72, 5,510 yards, 72.5 / 128
Yellow tees: par-72, 4,779 yards, 68.1 / 116
The course closed in January 2015.
Latest Golf Course Reviews