Plandome Country Club first opened for play in 1931. The course was designed by Orrin Smith. Smith formalized plans for the course by July of 1930, and the course was formally opened on Decoration Day, May 31, 1931. Smith successfully met the challenge of retaining many of the trees and plantings that had made the site so attractive to the original buyers; yet fit eighteen holes into the 107-acre site.
Plandome Country Club plays to a par of 71 and a maximum distance of 6,450 yards. The course rating is 71.6 with a slope rating of 132.
Latest Golf Course Reviews