Medford Lakes Country Club, is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Medford Lakes, New Jersey.
In 1929 the Medford Lakes Development Company acquired the 115-acre Shrider farm on which to build a golf course. Alex Findlay designed the nine hole course. His skillful use of both water and trees gave the course, though on the short side and with few changes in elevation, both interest and charm. It opened for play in 1930.
Some five or six years later, the golf course was incorporated as the Medford Lakes Country Club.
In 1969 a second nine was added. Harold C. Purdy, who had apprenticed as a construction supervisor under Robert Trent Jones in the mid-1950s, designed and built the new holes.
The golf course at Medford Lakes Country Club plays to 6,103 yards and a par-72 . The course rating is 69.8 and the slope rating is 121.
Latest Golf Course Reviews