Twin Springs Golf Course is a Public, 9 hole golf course located in Bolton, Massachusetts.
Twin Springs Golf Course first opened for play in 1932. Built on a dairy farm, the original name of the course was Mountain View Golf Links.
Mountain View Golf Links, or at least most of it, was purchased by the ITT corporation in 1965. The name was changed to Twin Springs Golf Course and two new ‘temporary’ golf holes were built. The new holes were to be used while a deal could be worked out to acquire the property on the north side of Wilder Road. The purchase of this property was important not only because the clubhouse was there but also holes #1 and #2, It took several years, but ITT finally got the deal done, the original layout was restored and the two temporary holes were abandoned.
Continuious upgrades have been made to the clubhouse and course infrastucture over the years to include a course irrigation system.
Blue tees: par-34, 2,612 yards, 32.4 / 113
Red tees: par-35, 2,436 yards, 34.0 / 114
Latest Golf Course Reviews