Palm Meadows Golf Course is a Public, 18 hole golf course located in San Bernardino, California. The course was originally built as a military course located on Norton Air Force Base. When Norton was converted to civilian control and designated as the San Bernardino International Airport, the Base course previously restricted to the military was opened to the public.
Palm Meadows Golf Course first opened for play in 1957. The course was designed by William F. Bell.
The Palm Meadows Golf Course was closed by the governing Inland Valley Development Agency in March 2005
Latest Golf Course Reviews