Antlers Pointe Golf Club first opened for play in 1948. The course was designed by Bill Diddle as a 9-hole course. It was expanded to 18 holes by Ronald L. Kern.
Antlers Point sits on rolling to hilly terrain and requires precise shotmaking with small landing areas on narrow, tree lined fairwaays. Water hazards(ponds) come into play on nine holes.
Par for the course is 72. From the back tees the course plays to 6411 yards. From the forward tees the course measures 5117 yards. The signature hole is #14. a 170 yard, par-3, that has an extremely narrow fairway and plays uphill.
Blue tees: par-72, 6,411 yards, 71.1 / 122
White tees: par-72, 6,104 yards, 69.6 / 120
Red tees: par-72, 5,117 yards, 69.7 / 114